Corporate apartment is a housing term usually used by travel industry. It is an apartment rented out on a temporary basis as an option to staying in the hotel. It offers larger area and costs less than hotels. It has a full customer service. Most of these type of apartment are located in the heart of major cities thus saving time and expense on commutes in an unknown surroundings
Benefits of corporate apartments
- It is cost saving – Most conventions and seminar workshops would last for a week or so in another place. Staying in a cramped hotel can be boring and uncomfortable. With corporate apartments, it is like home away from home.Guests can save and cook their own food. They save time and money going out to expensive outside dining. They can entertain their guests or conduct private meetings with staff.
- For home owners who are renovating their homes, corporate apartments are solutions to temporary dwellings. The children will be safer than staying in hotels where there are lots of transient strangers. And it is less costly.
- Corporate apartments are great for business trips that are frequently made, but are short term. This type of apartment makes employees feel like they are living in a second home. Some corporate units have furnished bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens. Some of them have free internet service and telephones. Most of them have laundry rooms for washing clothes. Thus employees don’t have to bring lots of clothes.
- Corporate apartments provides saving for companies. They are lot cheaper than having their employees stay in hotels. They make them feel at home and so they become more productive and deliver in meetings, seminars or workshops.
- This type of apartment provides benefits for military personnel who are always moving in different missions and assignments. They are more secure in corporate apartments than in hotels where there are many transients and strangers. They are able to rest well because it is their home away from home.
- It is cost saving for the government. Now and then, government employees have to undergo trainings, seminars and workshops. Instead of spending for many rooms in the hotel, they can be grouped in one corporate apartment where they can cook their own food. Since most apartments of this type are situated in the heart of major cities, the government does not have to spend travelling expenses from the housing to the venue of the training center.